Sunday, July 7, 2013

Divine Chaos


Its over...after four years and what feels like the longest rollercoaster in history has ended! College is done and its time for a new chapter. This College Girl has made it through the longest, best, and most confusing four years of my life. I am a proud graduate and with that I say goodbye to this blog. I am moving forward in life and this was only for my college chapter. I realize looking back you all have been a part of my heart aches and struggles but also my moments of joy and clarity. I know I don't have it all figured out and the journey ahead is going to be long, but I think I am ready to take on what life has in store. Who knows what is next, but one thing's for certain you all can be on my journey for that too. I am starting a new blog: Divine Chaos will soon be up in running. This blog will be to share my whole new journey and the wisdoms I find along my way. Wish Me Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment