Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Road Less Traveled

There is something about the road less traveled, or at least not traveled by me, that is scary and at the same time intriguing. Where does it go? What will happen while your on it? These are questions that go unanswered if you don't take a chance and travel down the road. We all get so caught up in our lives and our own routines, sometimes you have to take a chance and branch out. I've been trying to do that for a month now and have been having some success at it. I guess I question if I am following a different, maybe better path or if I am forcing myself down a path that truly is pushing it. I know I want to take risks and be someone different, but at the same time I'm not sure if I am pushing who I am. I want to uncover a stronger side to myself, be a better, wiser person. I guess I just want to branch out and try and be more like the people I am around, yet I still struggle slightly with who I have been forever. I've put myself in this box for so long that it is hard to do anything different. In some ways it is at least comforting to know that I am surrounding myself with people I trust, people that will watch out for me and hopefully protect me from falling too hard. I guess I'm just at a weird place in that I don't know if I should continue this large step out of my comfort zone or travel down my familiar path. So when you are thinking about the road less traveled consider it isn't as simple as it seems, there are no guarantees, and people are all quite different. I know personally the road less traveled is confusing and making me wonder if I made the right choice. Here's Hoping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment