Friday, February 22, 2013

Destined


Some people are destined for greatness while others are destined to do great things. I feel like I am destined to be a fighter. I never had it easy and I don't think I ever will. I watch people have an easy time or get what they want while I struggle to get by. The struggle makes us stronger they say, well I should be winning strong men competitions by now in that case. I wish some days things would get easier and maybe go my way, but I know that that isn't my destiny. I have a lot on my plate the next month or so with applying for jobs, finishing classes, and figuring out where I want to start my life. Clearly, I'm just a little stressed...lol. I guess the idea of actually starting completely fresh can scare someone even as strong as me. With that said, I know that I have to be strong and be the fighter I have always been to get what I want...in this case a job. I'm a woman with knowledge and ambition regardless of what disappointment comes I have to keep fighting because someone will eventually recognize that right? I mean we can only hope because I have no clue what my future holds for me. There is no certainty in life and as scary as that is it only makes me want to fight harder. No one is going to fight for me, I already know that, plus making it easy wouldn't make a difference in the end. Easy wouldn't make all this worth it or make me the fighter that I am. So my destiny is different than most, but still one that I rise to follow. I am a fighter no matter what and I will keep fighting for what I want, what I deserve, and those I love till the end. It may be stressful and frustrating at times, but with a little patience there might be something beautiful waiting for this fighter in the end. Here's Hoping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment