Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Crazy Weekend

Parents Weekend went well I think. Spent all of Sat and some of Sunday with my parents. I tried to focus on good stuff and having fun. Next time I might take them to Lake Story or Green Oaks for a change of pace. I really do miss them a lot when they leave, if it wasn't for the crazy life i have that keeps me busy I would be home sick a lot more. I always get excited when they come and I want to show them everything and tell them so much but I always forget things. I think what I try to do is make sure its a great visit because they are coming all this way to see me and I don't want to disappoint. I am happy to have gotten jeans, real food, and a drying rack! Can't wait to come home!!!
In other news I am running on straight sugar I think because I was up all night writing a paper. I hope it came out ok, but I won't know for a while. In the meantime I have so many mini-personal projects to get done as well as homework I had to put off because of the paper. I have dance tonight and Alpha Sigma Alpha stuff, so much to do so little time. At least I don't really have a paper due till tues :/
Honestly if I didn't have volunteering at the preschool I would go insane. It really is the calming points in my week, crazy that 3 year olds can do that but they really make me smile and appreciate the small things. Another busy week but I will survive...as long as I get sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment