Friday, October 22, 2010

Homecoming

So this past week was Homecoming. It wasn't too bad. I spent most of the time working on homework or working with my sorority. I really liked one thing about this weekend, seeing all the alumni come back was fun and made me happy. I like knowing I am apart of a huge community and that one day that will be me.
In other news I'm working on a magazine spread for Graphic Design. It is looking nice so far and I'm having fun...even though half the time I don't know what I am doing. I'm excited to help out 2morrow at the Preschools Halloween party!!! I have also picked my classes for next term and I am hoping I don't get closed out. I am hopefully declaring my major shortly so everything should be alright, but you never know. I am a very boring person beyond that sadly. I am still busy and running around, maybe I will have more exciting news to come. Here's Hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment