Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year!!!

Brand new year and a brand new start. A chance for me to get things right with myself and with others. I plan on doing what I have been doing with work, school, and my activities while trying to make myself better. I want to be happy with how I look and keep my energy level up. So here comes the hard part for me...I have to eat better and workout this term. I know I can do it, but its just that I have to keep my motivation up with all the other things going on. My life is such a balancing act and no matter what I do something is gonna fall, but I just have to make sure to pick it up again. I know that prior I dropped some of my friends, meaning I didn't spend a lot of time with them. My hope is that I some how manage to hang out with everyone and still work, volunteer, and get school work done. I think I can do it as long as I stay organized and energized. On a sadder note I leave for school tomorrow. I am excited to get back, but I know I am gonna miss my family and my friends. I just started to get relax at home and having fun and now I have to go back. Well I will be back in March for a week which will be fun I'm sure. Until then studying, reading, and working seem to be a large part of my life. Here's hoping that this new year brings happiness and amazing new changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment