Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Going Back

I only have a few more days till I go back to school. Not really looking forward to the work, but I can't wait to see all the people. I am having a slight problem packing right now...I believe I have way to many clothes...lol. I really don't want to bring too much back with me, but I feel like i am still gonna have a lot. Not sure, but I figure I am going to cut down on what I bring over the next couple days. I feel like such a girl...lol. I am excited to get back, but I know its gonna be hard to leave. I love my family even though they get to be too much sometimes. Its hard to say goodbye, it always has been. Most of the time its awkward other times we cry. I just try not to think about it. This time I am driving back with a friend. I am excited and a little nervous too. I know I will be fine, as long as snow doesn't come. Plus I have my GPS and my new I-pod to keep me company on my 3 hour drive. Until I leave though I still have things to do like pack, clean, read, pend time with friends and family, and just breath. I don't have many days to do all that, but I am gonna try. Its a new year soon and a new start. I am trying to do better and take care of me. Which means I am gonna try my hardest to work out and not get so stressed about things. I think too much sometimes and I don't need to. I have to work on my relationships with people (my bf, my friends, my family). I also need to make myself happy and so begins the balancing act. I know I can do it I just have to keep my head about me. Here's hoping it all works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment