Saturday, December 4, 2010

More Snow

You ever wonder why people forget how to drive in the snow...I do to. More snow came today, and when I say more I mean like 4 inches...I know many people would be super excited for snow, but I see cold, shoveling, and ice in the future. Any ways I am not gonna complain that is life in the Midwest. I am staying warm by wearing my nice sweatpants and cuddling up in my blanket. Speaking of blankets I have recently came across the cutest Christmas gift for my grandmother.

TIP: At Walmart.com you can make your own photo blanket that you can decorate with a collage of photos. It isn't really cheap, but I was assured that $85 blanket is doable by my mother as an overall Christmas gift from our family. It is just personal enough that you can't really go wrong.

 In the meantime I am trying to figure out what to get some of my friends for Christmas gifts so if you have any kewl inexpensive ideas leave me a comment!

I have also been working on my reading. I have so many children's books to read for my Intro to Children's Literature class I don't know where to start. Most are not very long, but I still have a lot of other things to do such as cleaning my house for Christmas and shopping. I am not expecting too many gifts this Christmas because I got many of my gifts early. My GPS was probably my most wanted and needed gift so I can find my way places without freaking out and getting lost. Traveling this summer is finally doable!!!
Check out my new page at the top: About Me...you might learn something about me you don't already know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment