Sunday, December 12, 2010

So Much to Do So Little Time

As time goes on here at home I realize I have so much to do. I have gifts to buy/make, baking to do, and money to save. I have a problem this year in that everything seems to be going wrong. We get wireless at home and now both computers have issues. My i-pod died back in Sept and I am trying to save money to buy a new one. The problem is that it is hard to save money for one thing when new things keep popping up that I need to purchase. Life is crazy like that I guess. My body kicked out yesterday and I have been feeling a little under the weather since. Being sick just means I need to clean, decorate, and bake my little heart out. I just get so overwhelmed sometimes thinking about everything. I figure I need to relax and have fun, but its hard to do when you got so much hanging above your head. On a positive note I don't have many more gifts to buy/make. I can't purchase anymore till the snow stops. I swear it looks like a blizzard out there! Any who life keeps going and I have to keep trucking through it. Here's hoping it gets better!

No comments:

Post a Comment