Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

All the baking is done and the gifts are wrapped. Later today I will be going over to my grandmother's house to celebrate the beautiful Christmas Eve. I can't wait to watch people open their gifts and eat a delicious feast made for kings. The new year will include more weight loss...lol. I just am excited and I wish to all those who read this blog and all my friends and family a wonderful Christmas! Remember its the moments with those you love that are the real gifts. I know I don't remember all my old Christmas Gifts, but I remember the traditions and how important family is during this time of year. So put on the Christmas music and drink too much eggnog. Smile and laugh through the next two days. I know I will. Here's Hoping Santa brings me my pony I always wanted!!! Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment