Wednesday, December 8, 2010

On The Plus Side...

Today was not the best day for me. It just was weird. The kinda day when you wake up and you feel things are just not quite right, as if the world has shifted. I really had an ache in my head I can't explain, maybe from thinking to hard....probably not, lol. I some how dragged myself into the shower and didn't do much after that. The day seemed to just fly by me and I just sat there. I really just lost myself today. Idk why but I am struggling to find anything substantial to do. Well if you have the same problem like I do there is always YouTube!!!
But like the title says: on the plus side I have gotten some stuff done...so much more to do, but still i have made a dent. I looked in the mirror today and didn't find one thing wrong. I'm excited for Christmas. I have decided until then I will track down and hang out with as many people as possible. I'm lookin up and I'm gonna try to be fearless. I am strong and I am free to go out and do what I please...why would I waste that. So I am turning over a new leaf. I have so much to deal with but I am going to make time for me, I have to or time is just gonna fly by. I want to have memories and fun times, not be bogged down with work all the time. So here's to a breath of fresh, cold air :)

No comments:

Post a Comment