Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Wise Guy Said...(Part 2)


A Wise guy once said that...well he said a lot of things and I can't possibly share them all. Mind you this wise guy occasionally has some less wise moments so he could really be called the occasional wise guy, but that just doesn't have the same ring to it...but I have sidetracked myself.

This wise guy said something that has made me think, "You have to make time."

Hmmm, make time you say....make time for what? "Anything, if you want it bad enough you will make time."

I see and this works for you? "I'm working on it." lol

Ok but seriously he has a point. If you want something bad enough you have to make time, no excuses. If you want to loose weight or work out you have to make time to do it. If you want to learn or do something new you have to make time. Heck if you want someone to be your friend you have to make time for them in your life. Life is really about time and how we spend it. We can be glued to a tv of a computer screen or we can get out and do things. We can do things for others or solely for ourselves. Think for a minute about your day and how you choose to waste it or use it, if you use more then you waste then I would say your doing good. But what does waste really mean? Heck I might waste time watching tv instead of being productive or making time for something more important, but other times watching tv is not a waste but instead a moment to unwind and breath. Waste and use are just terms that can change depending on the situation. Regardless, we all have to learn that time is precious and we need to make time. Sometime that means slow down and breath, give back to others, or do something for ourselves. In my case I need to make time for myself, in my friends case he needs to make time for others. It just depends.

I just thought I would share this with you before the new year. You might want to start realizing what you need to make time for in your life and start the new year on the right foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment