Sunday, April 11, 2010

Love/ Like/ Pain








I have had a rough day if you count a deeply sad, early morning. I just feel so much pressure and beyond that I feel so alone. I tried to rely on a close friend, but in the end they were not there. If it wasn't for my boyfriend Justin I don't know where I would be or what I might have done.
I just want to dedicate this post to the thoughts of lost love or loving people who don't love you back. The key is to open your eyes and love yourself, its the first step to moving on. Mr.Right could be right in front of you and you will never know if you don't look around.
As for me I will move on and keep loving my amazing boyfriend. He honestly is a person that I trust to always be there and catches me when I fall. My hope is that things get better, but one never knows. I'm excited to join a sorority,which I recommend cause you get to meet some amazing people you may never meet otherwise. I also feel quite accomplished after helping my friend finish his huge 3D puzzle, but now I have to finish my homework and get to bed. Here's hoping for a better day...



No comments:

Post a Comment