Friday, April 9, 2010

My First Post

So....This is my first post. What can I say? Well for all those new to this blog...which is everyone...I am a first year in college soon to be a sophmore and this blog is suppose to talk about my life and all the crazy things that go on in college. It is also suppose to educate some girls on life and things I wish I knew before coming to college. Please feel free to comment or ask about anything.

The title of my blog is "Looking for Clarity: A College Girl's Story". I feel as though my journey here in college is one in which I am constantly looking for clarity. Clarity as to who I am and what I want in life, education, or even in my dinner choices. I'm not saying that once I finish college I will have all the answers, but after being in college for almost a full year now I know that I'm taking the steps to figure out these HUGE questions.

Here is what I have so far:
> What I want:
I want to graduate college in a major and minor I enjoy, I want to gain friends I can depend on, I want to walk away a strong individual who is not shy to speak up and believes in herself, I want to be happy in all that I do and even if something is hard or tiresome I want to know that there is a happy reason for me doing it in the first place, I want to make my family proud, I want to be active and be apart of more things at my college.
> What I think I want in education:
Major: Education
Minor: Psychology
> Who I am:
I am a hard worker, good friend, blessed daughter, big sister, college student, commited dancer, animal lover, starving artist, & smiling girlfriend

What I'm hoping to do is let people in on my life, all the crazy, stressful, sad, depressing, funny, great times and you, the reader, can comment/ question anything you please...this is my truthful journey to clarity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment