Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fear of Movies

Ok so I realized after to talking to some friends and writing this stupid Anso paper that I have fears of ridiculous things. The main one that I guess might make no sense to most people is my fear of going to the movies. Its not so much a fear as I just don't like it at all. I have nothing but bad experiences when I go to a movie theater and I figure I could better use my time. I'm also cheap and don't want to pay so much to see it, if I wait it will come out on cable, or DVD if I really want to see it over and over again. I guess this whole problem stems from jus having bad experiences and being lazy as all hell...lol.

The bad experiences:
1) Being at the movies with my sister is too much. She be extra loud and laughing, I can't even hear whats going on.
2) Always had to see what she wanted to see. Yes, that meant that I had to see Thomas the Train instead of Laura Croft (...And before you all get started, yes I liked Thomas the Train...when I was 5, but at 12 that was a shitty movie).
3) Went to the movies for my bff's bday expecting, as I was told, other people were coming. No one showed up besides her then bf...lets just say its awkward as all hell and made me pissed that she wanted to sit right next to me.
4) Had my bday and went the movies, told all my friends, no one could make it :(
.....Bad things just happen there, so I'm not a fan...not to mention I have like a problem with sitting still that long. I don't care how crazy that makes me, there are other ways of having fun...if you don't believe that we need to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment