Sunday, October 9, 2011

Going For It

I am putting myself out there and trying to take some control of myself at the same time. It sounds funny, but life has got me spinning. Yes, I am in control of myself, but sometimes I need to do what is best for me and not others so I am gonna take that step in being a little more selfish. I have to do me and I have been trying to do that without compromise. I am feeling stronger and happier in a way. I have to stop doing what I think others want from me because in the end I am only there for myself. I have to be strong for me, not you. If you think that playing with me and my feelings is helpful to this process....memo to you: Its NOT!, but with this said I'm not gonna let you hurt me any more. I'm basically writing a goodbye letter to you and your games and walking away. Its time for me to go for it and walk blindly forward. I have no idea what will be in front of me, but I know it will be better then what I left behind me. I am gonna try and be strong and go forward in this unknown frontier. I know I am may falter, but in the end as long as I keep pushing forward I know I am doing what is best for me. Here's Hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment