Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy


Yesterday I was so busy! I had class, work, soccer game, and try outs. Some how even though I was feeling sick I made it through. My first day on the job went great and again today I think I have the hang of it. Yet...the scary credit card is a difficult process I have yet to learn fully. Thank goodness people don't use them as much. As for try outs last night I think it went well. I know I got cast for one dance, but I still feel like people don't see a dancer when they look at me. Its hard knowing I have to start all over and people doubt I am any good just because of a couple of 8 counts. :( Oh well!
Today has been going alright. I have been trying to get some work done and figure out my theme for my collage I am working on tonight. I have ideas, but I don't know if they are good enough. I also am nervous because I feel pressure to turn out something great and I want to do well...this is art after all and I love art. I have to get well so I can party this weekend and really relax. Here is hoping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment