Monday, September 20, 2010

Crazy World

Back to life...been busy, but i am always busy so basically nothing has changed. Had an amazing weekend that consisted of partying and bonding with my suite mates. I had sooooooooooo much fun and I really feel like I have some new amazing friends. For the party "Anything But Clothes" I dressed in a dress and wrapped myself firmly in duck tape, I must say a great idea, but it kept me pretty hot. My friend dressed in a blues clues sleeping bag and he grabed 3rd place costume wise. I must say Bravo!
Sunday was homework day followed by a soroity meeting. I am happy to say that it went well but I still feel pretty lost since I am not a full member yet and I don't know everything that I feel I am suppose to. I am the type a person that will do what I need to if I know what that is. I am just trying to go with the flow till then.
Today was just doing homework, went to class, and have began to work on my to do list. I have a lot a little things to do that will keep me busy, but im sure it will get done. Still working on my life and figuring stuff out...not to mention I am excited for my Birthday in 2 days!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment