Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Need You Now

Ok so I am listening to this song by Lady Antebellum. I am sure you have probably heard it even if you didn't realize it. Here's a link just in case though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM213aMKTHg

Any who I guess my point is that I completely relate to this song.
"Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor
Reaching for the phone 'cause
I can't fight it anymore

And I wonder if I
Ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone
And I need you now
Said I wouldn't call
But I've lost all control
And I need you now

And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now"

I guess the phone calls are the guys in my life I think I need or I cling to and call drunk or sober. I make the mistake when I am alone to cling to these boys instead of trying to busy my mind in other ways. When I'm bored I spend too much time thinking or if I'm alone I do the same thing. I hate the loneliness and the quiet day after day, so I end up calling boys who don't much care either way what happens to me. A part of me wishes these guys felt the same way I feel about them and really did care enough to be there for me as a friend at least, but I guess I ask too much. Nonetheless, I call the guys I try to avoid talking to all day and it normally goes down hill from there. Regardless of the time I loose control and try to have polite conversation with people who don't need me as much as I feel like I need them. I know I am better then that and at school I am fine, but being home with none of my college friends near its hard. I end up talking to old friends and people who are no good for me, but what is a social girl to do? I guess I would rather deal with the crap they throw at me then be alone, locked up in my room like a modern day Rapunzel. IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment