Sunday, July 24, 2011

Feeling Good


Nina Simone- Feeling Good
Muse- Feeling Good
Jennifer Hudson- Feeling Good
Michael Buble- Feeling Good

Above are links to the same song done by 4 different people. I love this song and each artist brings something different to it. The 1st one is more raw and blues like. The second one has a rock edge to it. The third one is soul and R&B at its best. The last one is the one I first heard and I love his sound no matter what he sings, but his take on the song is more dramatic as a crooner would be.

All these different takes on the song i love and kinda admire. Someone had the guts to hear this song and say I want to put my twist onto it. That takes a lot of confidence to take something on that is already good and change it. I guess the whole reason of the post today is to share this song and give a version to each person depending on what they like. Its all about feeling good, even if things don't work out you just got to remember
"It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good"

Here's Hoping your Feeling Good!!!

P.S. Funny Bonus Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjCe1quR_G8

No comments:

Post a Comment