Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hi my name is Megan and I'm an addict.

Ok calm down people I was just talking about my shoes!!!!!
Look I like shopping like most girls and for some reason shoes are my downfall. I know I have way too many, but I paid for most out of my own money, most were on sale, and I wear them all I swear. I just find it funny that there are so many of us shoe addicts out there. Also, may I say I went to high school with some of you boys and y'all got the same problem getting all types of ones. My point is that its definitely not just girls buying up all the shoes...lol.
People have funny little "obsessions" so to speak that can be as obvious as shoes or shopping to crazy stuff. I like to figure out how people tick and I realize I analyze people a lot...but what can I say its fun lol. What I see a lot is that people have little things like working out ALL the time, being super excited about a video game, being a sports fan, or even just being in love with a band/ artist. Everyone has something that they really love or like that gets them happy.

So I ask you to think about what makes you tick and what you really enjoy, feel free to share it with me. But I also ask you to think about this: do you have a bad obsession? Is there something in your life that doesn't make you happy, but you can't go with out or avoid getting rid of...consider letting it go, I know I am :)
Here's Hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment