Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year Begins 2012

So what is your New Years Resolution?
I use to not make them, but hey I think its good to make goals now...even if they don't always turn out as planned.
My Resolutions: My main one is to exercise more. I realize this year that it is something that I enjoy and keeps me zen. I also am going to to just "do". This might not make a whole lot of sense, but to me it does. I want to just do more, say yes more, be adventurous. I did that more this summer and I want to keep it up if I can. You never know...might make some road trips this summer. I guess the last thing goes without saying if you know me, but as good as I have been over break I want to be even better. I need to get myself figured out, find some peace, and find some solid friends. I don't know if I can break some ties, but depending how things go I might have no other choice.
My hope for this new year is a lot less headaches and a lot more fun for everyone. Life can get you down believe me and it can drive you crazy, but you have to know that things can always get better and life takes time. I'm slowly learning this. For all my friends know that no matter what happens and no matter where you are I'm here for you. If you want to have fun hit me up, but if you ever need to talk about anything I am here too. Enjoy tonight and Here's Hoping we have an Amazing New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment