Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Let Summer Begin!

Here's To Summer and all the craziness that I expect to go with it! lol

Welcome Home! Came back last Wednesday and things have been up and down. I am not fully complaining, but home isn't always what you remember it being. When you are away from something for so long you often miss the good things. In this case I missed my family, good food, a couple of friends...then you show up and things are not as nice as you remember them being. I know my family is on rocky times, but I got two months and I really don't want to deal with it. Somethings I understand and will help with anyway I can...yet my sister is a whole different problem that I don't even want to look at. I love my sister I truly do even if she doesn't believe it, yet some of the things coming out of her mouth make me want to slap her silly. But like I said: Not my problem.

On the brighter side I have been trying to stay busy and get out more. I of course went to visit one of my close guy friends the moment I got back because I did miss him (even though I ain't suppose to say that cuz he weird). I got to visit my grandma, go shopping, and even catch up with my friend Blair who I haven't seen in 3 years. I realize talking to him how much I have grown and how I really am coming into myself this last year: both the good and the bad. I dropped the bad and am watching myself to make sure it doesn't get bad. As for the good I am just doing things that I enjoy and making adventures for myself regardless because that's what I want. I truly want to evolve and grow this summer. I want to spend my time around friends that I love, traveling, doing things I haven't, and helping my family. I seem to always have these goals, but accomplishing a lot of my mini goals this year really has me thinking I can make this happen :)
So...here's hoping I have more crazy stories and adventures this summer then all those before. If you want to be a part of it hit me up and we can make it happen, otherwise I will keep you posted...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment